Talking About Family Court Proceedings

Top 4 Reasons To Hire A Disability Attorney

There are many people with physical or mental disabilities who are unable to hold full-time jobs and support themselves. For these people, Social Security disability benefits provide an absolutely essential financial safety net. Unfortunately, getting approved for Social Security Disability benefits is not an easy process. It can take some people months or even several years to be approved for disability benefits, and some people never receive an approval. If you're planning on applying for Social Security disability benefits, it is in your best interest to hire a disability attorney. Read More 

How An Early Hospital Discharge Can Result In A Medical Malpractice Lawsuit

When you go through a hospital stay, you should have an expectation to be thoroughly cared for and in good health when you are discharged. However, there are times when a person can be discharge too soon for a variety of reasons. If you do not feel you were thoroughly healed upon discharge and it resulted in an injury, it is considered malpractice and you can file a lawsuit. The following are some things you should know if you want to go this route: Read More 

How Does Having Your Charges Dropped Affect Your Bail Bond Situation?

Getting arrested and sitting in jail while you're awaiting a trial can cause you to lose your job, fall behind on family responsibilities, and more. This is why so many people turn to a bail bond service to pay their bail and get released rather than sitting behind bars. When you arrive for your first court date only to find out the charges against you are being dropped, you'll understandably want to know what has happened to the bail money. Read More 

Don’t Lose Your Stuff: What Bankruptcy Lets You Keep

A chapter 7 bankruptcy can be great for wiping out a lot of debt and allowing the filer to get a fresh financial start; however, there are some potentials issues with a loss of property. This type of bankruptcy allows the courts to seize certain pieces of property, sell them, and pay off some of your bankruptcy debts. There are rules that lend protection to some of your property, so read on to learn more. Read More 

Were You Bit By A Dog? Learn The Criteria You May Have To Meet To File A Personal Injury Claim

If you were bit by a dog, and as a result, had to seek out medical attention, you may be able to file a claim against the owner of the dog. However, in order to win your case, you must be able to meet certain criteria. If these criteria cannot be met, your case may be thrown out or you may lose the case. Here are the criteria that must be met in order to file a personal injury claim for a dog bite. Read More 

About Me

Talking About Family Court Proceedings

Hello, my name is Bridget Waller. Welcome to my site about family court proceedings. My involvement in family court was not a welcome one. Despite the difficulties experienced during that time, I focused on building my knowledge about family court proceedings rather than let the process bring me down. I created this site to share my knowledge with you all, in hopes that I can help others navigate family court proceedings with ease. I will explore every phase of the court process in great detail to help others better understand the proceedings. Please come by my site regularly to learn more. Thanks.